Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

I have been a bad knitter! I am participating in a WIP down (finishing up languishing WIPs) on Ravelry and have been diligently working on my cardigan and also finishing up a few smaller projects that have been sitting around. But...

...I started something new. I've got another pair of vanilla socks on the needles. In my defense I had to travel for work this week (hence the super crappy picture) and a cardigan is just not portable for my carry on. Let's ignore the fact that the washcloth I am working on is just as small.
I am using the August 2013 monthly colorway from Candy Skein - Blue Hawaiian. It may be the most beautiful yarn I've ever worked with. Seriously, crappy hotel pic does NOT do this justice!
And I promise I'll be good and work on the cardigan when I get home!
For more works in progress, visit Tami's Amis!

 

1 comment: