Friday, May 16, 2014

Something a little bit different - 5kcbwday5

The challenge day 5 of Knit and Crochet Blog Week with Eskimimi Makes is to do something a little different. This is absolutely the hardest one for me - to shake things up in my blog. Last year I managed to come up with an infographic. This year I thought I'd do a Top 5 list.

So here are my five favorite knitterly things:

  • My Hiya Hiya needles, especially my interchangeables. Best money I've ever spent on needles. I'm allergic to nickel but prefer metal needles so my options are sort of limited. These fit my needs perfectly!
  • Sock yarn! (I may or may not have a problem with buying too much)
  • Being able to make things for people. This blog is well populated with things I have knitted for people over the last four years.
  • My knitting needle holder. I'm super proud of this since I sewed it myself. I was looking for a project to work on my sewing skills and this was great because it was all straight lines. Plus it's useful too!
  • The fact that knitting relaxes me. Picking up my yarn and needles is the fastest way to get rid of stress.
So that's the top five, on day 5. For other creative posts search 5kcbwday5.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment