Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

My work in progress this week is a pair of socks - this time for me! When I went to the yarn shop to get the yarn for my son's hat, I may have strayed into the sock yarn section and found a green and pink Zauberball. Of course something that fun and funky could not be passed up! (Hey at least it's not blue!)

I decided to branch out a little from a plain vanilla sock and do a patterned sock. It's still cuff down with a heel flap on my handy Size 1.5 needles, though. The pattern I chose was Jury Duty socks. Still pretty easy knitting but at least they are slightly different than others I've knit. And I absolutely love the color changes in the yarn - reminds me of a watermelon!

For more works in progress, check out Tami's Amis!

 

4 comments:

  1. Your sock looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours!!
    It's going to be a pretty pair of socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please read your ravelry mail!!! Trying to reach you!

    ReplyDelete