Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Mystery KAL

Last year I joined a mystery knit-a-long as part of the Knitted Toys group on Ravelry. It was my first KAL. I had a lot of fun (even if the monkey I made looks like it is trying to kiss someone!) so I joined the one they are having his year.

The first clue was released Monday but I haven't made much progress on it yet. Hopefully I have time for clue 1 this weekend before clue 2 comes out next week.

Unfortunately this means the socks are hibernating. I think with the exception of 2 pairs of straight 6s, I only have one pair of each size of needles. I'm sure as I get more practice, I'll end up with more needles. But for now the socks must wait!

For more Wednesday Works in progress, check out Tami's Amis.

 

3 comments:

  1. A mystery KAL? Sounds pretty fun! Good luck. can't wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, seeing a creature emerge from an accumulation of mysterious clues! Can't wait to see how it turns out. It could be just about anything at the moment LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I've heard of shawl and sock mystery KALs, but not one for a toy. I'm looking forward to seeing what emerges from your little circle!

    ReplyDelete